- Addicted to Busy
- The Ancient Forgiveness Ritual HOʻOPONOPONO
- Your Ideal Life Cannot Find You When You Are Standing Still
- What is REIKI?
- WINTER SOLSTICE: Shine Your Light In The Longest Night
- 6 THOUGHTS ON MEDITATION
- Living In The Moment: what is mindfulness?
- EMBRACE FAITH AND GRACE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL LIFE
- GRATITUDE MOMENTUM
- QUESTIONING YOUR INVOLUNTARY THOUGHTS TO KEEP YOUR EGO IN CHECK
Monthly Archives: August 2016
HOʻOPONOPONO is an ancient Hawaiian practice for forgiveness. The practice is meant to change your inner most emotional state to change perception from negativity to allow positive energy to flow in. Continue reading
It is time to create momentum by letting go of fear leading to the need to predict and control outcomes.