- Addicted to Busy
- The Ancient Forgiveness Ritual HOʻOPONOPONO
- Your Ideal Life Cannot Find You When You Are Standing Still
- What is REIKI?
- WINTER SOLSTICE: Shine Your Light In The Longest Night
- 6 THOUGHTS ON MEDITATION
- Living In The Moment: what is mindfulness?
- EMBRACE FAITH AND GRACE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL LIFE
- GRATITUDE MOMENTUM
- QUESTIONING YOUR INVOLUNTARY THOUGHTS TO KEEP YOUR EGO IN CHECK
- RT @AllianceON: #SafeSupply, we need it NOW: “At one point, it started to feel really unethical of me to watch people die,” says @NankyRa… 3 days ago
- RT @DalaiLama: Tackling destructive emotions and practicing loving-kindness is how we should live in the here and now. I am convinced we ca… 1 week ago
- Tomorrow night at 7 pm. Tiny Talks. Click for details... facebook.com/events/1413151… https://t.co/Vb8VHaQYPm 1 month ago
Category Archives: Conscious Living
I often have conversations about how little good comes from being distracted. When I step back to look at my busy life, I see a struggle to focus my attention and balance my life. I am fatigued, and a perfect … Continue reading
HOʻOPONOPONO is an ancient Hawaiian practice for forgiveness. The practice is meant to change your inner most emotional state to change perception from negativity to allow positive energy to flow in. Continue reading
It is time to create momentum by letting go of fear leading to the need to predict and control outcomes.
Reiki is a traditional Japanese energy healing treatment that works holistically. Continue reading
Winter solstice, falling this year on Sunday, Dec. 21, marks the first day of winter in the Northern Hemisphere. Specifically, at 6:03 p.m. eastern standard time, when the Northern Hemisphere is pointed at its furthest distance from the sun. This … Continue reading
Meditation is the simple act of learning to take time to breathe, connect and quiet reaction to thought and emotion. The more you carry meditation practice into your everyday life, the more naturally you will align your mind body and … Continue reading
What is mindfulness? The tendency is to allow the mind to wander through multiple thoughts that often become attached to emotion. As we indulge thoughts of the past or worry for the future we often reinforce emotions that cause suffering. … Continue reading