- Addicted to Busy
- The Ancient Forgiveness Ritual HOʻOPONOPONO
- Your Ideal Life Cannot Find You When You Are Standing Still
- What is REIKI?
- WINTER SOLSTICE: Shine Your Light In The Longest Night
- 6 THOUGHTS ON MEDITATION
- Living In The Moment: what is mindfulness?
- EMBRACE FAITH AND GRACE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL LIFE
- GRATITUDE MOMENTUM
- QUESTIONING YOUR INVOLUNTARY THOUGHTS TO KEEP YOUR EGO IN CHECK
- I'm raising money to travel to a National Conference where I have been invited to present the value of meditation a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- We create our reality. Learn to view life from possibilities perspective. fb.me/3F6gfUnN0 3 days ago
- Would you treat me to lunch or dinner? Please consider supporting my GoFundMe campaign with the same amount:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Grief
HOʻOPONOPONO is an ancient Hawaiian practice for forgiveness. The practice is meant to change your inner most emotional state to change perception from negativity to allow positive energy to flow in. Continue reading