- Addicted to Busy
- The Ancient Forgiveness Ritual HOʻOPONOPONO
- Your Ideal Life Cannot Find You When You Are Standing Still
- What is REIKI?
- WINTER SOLSTICE: Shine Your Light In The Longest Night
- 6 THOUGHTS ON MEDITATION
- Living In The Moment: what is mindfulness?
- EMBRACE FAITH AND GRACE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL LIFE
- GRATITUDE MOMENTUM
- QUESTIONING YOUR INVOLUNTARY THOUGHTS TO KEEP YOUR EGO IN CHECK
Category Archives: World Change
HOʻOPONOPONO is an ancient Hawaiian practice for forgiveness. The practice is meant to change your inner most emotional state to change perception from negativity to allow positive energy to flow in. Continue reading
Meditation is the simple act of learning to take time to breathe, connect and quiet reaction to thought and emotion. The more you carry meditation practice into your everyday life, the more naturally you will align your mind body and … Continue reading
What is mindfulness? The tendency is to allow the mind to wander through multiple thoughts that often become attached to emotion. As we indulge thoughts of the past or worry for the future we often reinforce emotions that cause suffering. … Continue reading
Faith allows us to have trust as we take action guided by our connection with the higher power of our understanding. To me faith is a belief that everything happens for a reason and in its own timing. We can … Continue reading