- Addicted to Busy
- The Ancient Forgiveness Ritual HOʻOPONOPONO
- Your Ideal Life Cannot Find You When You Are Standing Still
- What is REIKI?
- WINTER SOLSTICE: Shine Your Light In The Longest Night
- 6 THOUGHTS ON MEDITATION
- Living In The Moment: what is mindfulness?
- EMBRACE FAITH AND GRACE TO FIND YOUR IDEAL LIFE
- GRATITUDE MOMENTUM
- QUESTIONING YOUR INVOLUNTARY THOUGHTS TO KEEP YOUR EGO IN CHECK
Tag Archives: Meditation
HOʻOPONOPONO is an ancient Hawaiian practice for forgiveness. The practice is meant to change your inner most emotional state to change perception from negativity to allow positive energy to flow in. Continue reading
Reiki is a traditional Japanese energy healing treatment that works holistically. Continue reading
Winter solstice, falling this year on Sunday, Dec. 21, marks the first day of winter in the Northern Hemisphere. Specifically, at 6:03 p.m. eastern standard time, when the Northern Hemisphere is pointed at its furthest distance from the sun. This … Continue reading